Sorry, this job has expired.
$9.30 – $10.00
On Time Staffing, the company of choice for light industrial staffing, is now hiring General Laborers.
As a General Laborer your responsibilities will include:
• Standing on production line assembling products for distribution.
• Moving and preparing large quantities of product for production and/or shipment.
• Boxing and labeling product for distribution.
• Cleaning and trimming product per quality control development and customer specifications.
• Removing any defects in product that are undesirable in finished product.
• Following all GMPs with regards to handling the product and rework.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to operate one or all the following tools: Hand Truck, Pallet Jack, T Bar, RF Scanner.
• Requires extensive use of hands and arms for grasping, and handling of product.
• Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation, and weather conditions.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• May be required to wear personal protection equipment, including steel-toe boots.
• May be required to work a varying flexible schedule.
• May be required to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Applying is quick and easy. Click the blue "Apply Now" button.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.