Mira Loma, CA
$11.00 – $11.50
On Time Staffing, the company of choice for light industrial staffing, is now hiring a Material Handler.
As a Material Handler your responsibilities will include:
• Moving and preparing large quantities of product for production and/or shipment.
• Boxing and labeling product for distribution.
• Follow all GMPs with regards to handling the product and rework.
• Pushing and pulling carts and dollies of material.
• Sorting and packing material for delivery.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
• May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to operate one or all the following tools: Hand Truck, Pallet Jack, T Bar, RF Scanner.
• Requires extensive use of hands and arms for grasping, and handling of product.
• Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation, and weather conditions.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• May be required to wear personal protection equipment, including steel-toe boots.
• May be required to work a varying flexible schedule.
• May be required to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Applying is quick and easy. Click the blue "Apply Now" button.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.